Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tha Work Thang #19: Tzzzzzzzt.... computer online


Bzzzzzt.....hypersleep reanimation sequence initiated.......subject now online.......resuming normal service....bzzzt.


Wow! Has it really been that long? A blog with no blogging, disgraceful I tell you!

Well contrary to popular opinion I have not fallen off the face of the planet and have indeed been working away on this and that. So a little update is in order.


For Fantasy Flight Games I have been doing interior art for the new "Deathwatch R.P.G.", also,"Winds of Magic" for the Warhammer Fantasy R.P.G.

Some space ship profiles for "Lure of the Expanse", a supplement for the Rogue Trader R.P.G.

and some equipment pieces for "Ascension", a supplement for the Dark Heresy R.P.G.


As well as work on a couple more unannounced books.


For Goodman Games I have some pieces in the latest "Level Up" magazine, Issue 3.

And my cover art for, "Caves of the Crawling Lord" a Dungeon Crawl Classics adventure, has just been previewed on their site. ( I will upload a proper picture of it, need to get it off my old hard-drive.)Cheerio for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment