Monday 12 August 2019

Tha Work Thang #64: Empire of the East 5E and "Sectrets of Mistcutter Isle."


Hi guys and gals! I have a couple of new pieces of cover art to show you, commissioned by the lovely folks over at Goodman Games.

 We have Fifth Edition Fantasy #17 : Secrets of Mistcutter Isle, written by Rick Maffei.
 This is my 13th cover in this line of adventure modules, the first four were illustrated by Ben Wootten, of Lord of the Rings fame. Recently they have requested more monsters for the covers and I have found that subconsciously I have been pulling back the camera from the usual head shot to show more of the body of the creatures. I like the vibrancy of this one.




The second cover is for "Empire of the East" 5E, inspired by the novels of Fred Saberhagen, which I am reading my way through at the moment. A mix of high fantasy and post apocalyptic tech. This cover was recently teased at GenCon 2019 by Joseph Goodman and has just gone up on to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment