Thursday 25 April 2013

Tha Work Thang #38: Green Dragon Concepts






Hi Everybody! Way past time for a new post.

 "So, what have we got here then?" I hear you ask, well we have some concept designs for a character to be used on an energy drink bottle. "Tell me more." I hear you say. Ok.

 Several months ago I was approached by the folks at Run Wild Creative Design to produce character art for an upcoming energy drink called Green Dragon. The brief asked for the design to either be a tattoo or a cartoon character. I produced some samples of both and after discussion and revision the character was worked up to the  charismatic, fire breathing, little fellow you see above. It was a very enjoyable project to work on.

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty cool looking Dragon.
    I did a little research on dragons in googles images and that is by far the best looking one!Keep up the amazing work you have talent. :)

    ReplyDelete