Thursday 2 December 2010

Environment No. 4: It's bleak up north.

Just a quick one today folks. No more than a few minutes on this one. The snow has been falling steadily all day and night and we now have a lovely blanket of white.
Did I mention I like the snow? Might have something to do with the fact I don't have to travel to work and there is a sizeable shop just round the corner so I don't have to venture far for provisions.
The kids were off school today and have seized control of the computer and my attention for various projects and homework, so not much chance of any work getting done.


Anyway, this was the yellowy one and as snow was on my mind I went for a snowscape. (By the way,"Never eat the yellow snow.") A tree lined pathway to a snowbound city.



No comments:

Post a Comment