Thursday 18 November 2010

Tha Work Thang #22: Where have you been?


Hello all! or to paraphrase Jack Nicholson in the Shining, "Really sorry for neglecting my blog. My bad." (I think that line is in the movie, either that or, "All play and no blogging makes Jack a dull boy.")

Anyhoo.... just an update on what i have been working on recently. I will put up some images from these books when they are released, a couple of them are out now. I had a nice browse through the Deathwatch R.P.G. in Waterstones the other day, very nice book. (cough....comp. copy...cough.)
This has nearly all been interior black and white work, there was a colour piece in there somewhere.

So, in no particular order we have, "Blood of the Martys", "Edge of the Abyss", "Rites of Battle",
"DeathWatch", "The Frozen Reaches", all for Fantasy Flight Games.
Then we have, "Cults of the Young Kingdoms" and "The Abiding Book" for Mongoose Publishing.
Well, I must say, it's nice to be back. We must do this again sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment